10 Romantic Ways to Propose | Utah Reception Center | Le Jardin
The holiday season is upon us and with it comes another fantastic time of the year: Engagement Season! According to a poll by “Modern Bride” magazine, 26% of all marriage proposals happen during November and December. So, guys (and bold, take charge type of ladies), here are 10 romantic ways to propose this holiday season!
10 Romantic Ways to Propose
- Hit up a local indie movie theater that still uses an old school marquee and ask them to put a custom message up for you. Take your significant other to a show after your Christmas shopping and make sure she looks up at the marquee!
PC: Creative Proposal Ideas
- Go to one of your favorite places to see holiday lights. Ask a stranger to take a picture of the two of you. Then, instead of posing, drop down on one knee and pop the question. Bonus: You get the moment captured on camera forever!
- Use Christmas lights to write out your proposal either on the front of the house or bedroom ceiling. Turn on the lights when the time is right!
- Take her on a tour of your relationship. Hit your first date spot, the place where you had your first kiss, and any other significant spots. Make the last spot one you have never been to before…then it will become the place you proposed!
- Have a custom jigsaw puzzle made OR write it out on a ready-made holiday puzzle. Put it together with your honey on a cozy winter night. Have some hot cocoa and wait for the result.
- Go out to a special holiday dinner. Talk to the pastry chef beforehand and have them write out your proposal in chocolate drizzle on your dessert. Yummy.
- Collaborate with your honey’s boss at work. Have them arrange a mandatory last minute meeting on Christmas Eve, right when she is leaving to come home. When she walks into the meeting, you are there instead.
- Do it up with no frills, just pick a beautiful spot and pop the question. But hire a photographer to come hide and document the occasion!
- On a particularly snowy or icy day, write the proposal on the windshield of their car…by scraping off the ice or snow to reveal only letters.
- If you are the playful type, hide the ring in a Kinder Egg or inside a Cracker Jack box…bring out the snacks while you snuggle and watch your favorite holiday movie.
We hope you have enjoyed these 10 romantic ways to propose! Once she says yes, give us a call to tour our beautiful indoor/outdoor garden wedding and reception center located in Sandy, Utah!